Sunday, April 17, 2011

PLEASE Visit my NEW BLOG!

I have a new blog.  It's Bohemian Journey, and I wont be posting here anymore.  I just put up a new post today at the new site. It is still under construction, I have a lot to learn with this new blog, but I hope to get it looking smooth pretty quickly as I plan to post a lot more frequently.  I will be selling my quilts this year, and featuring more on our homeschooling,so it behooves me to make it a place where you'll want to come back often.  I hope you'll continue to follow me there, and that you will pass my blog on to your friends.  So see you at:  WWW.BOHEMIANJOURNEY.COM
I promise to keep you smiling, help to foster creativity, share fun and useful ideas, and to perhaps take you away for a bit to take a break from regular life.
For me blogging is a way to let the SunShine in. 
~anna


3 comments:

Joanna said...

I'll follow you to the ends of the earth! Sounds a little stalkerish, but you know what I mean :)

sandycai said...

I like when I climb the mountain free, some exercise, I really like this theme,hope there's a lot of talk about this blog.




Tera Gold
Tera Gold
WOW Items

heartyou said...

Anytime you come to our site to buy Cheap WOW Gold , you can contact with our live help. Just click the “Live Help” on the WOW Gold page, our professional customer server will reply you. Through this way, you can ask anything about our site about World of Warcraft, we will try our best to let you satisfied to Buy WOW Gold.