Sunday, April 17, 2011

PLEASE Visit my NEW BLOG!

I have a new blog.  It's Bohemian Journey, and I wont be posting here anymore.  I just put up a new post today at the new site. It is still under construction, I have a lot to learn with this new blog, but I hope to get it looking smooth pretty quickly as I plan to post a lot more frequently.  I will be selling my quilts this year, and featuring more on our homeschooling,so it behooves me to make it a place where you'll want to come back often.  I hope you'll continue to follow me there, and that you will pass my blog on to your friends.  So see you at:  WWW.BOHEMIANJOURNEY.COM
I promise to keep you smiling, help to foster creativity, share fun and useful ideas, and to perhaps take you away for a bit to take a break from regular life.
For me blogging is a way to let the SunShine in. 
~anna


2 comments:

Joanna said...

I'll follow you to the ends of the earth! Sounds a little stalkerish, but you know what I mean :)

sandycai said...

I like when I climb the mountain free, some exercise, I really like this theme,hope there's a lot of talk about this blog.




Tera Gold
Tera Gold
WOW Items